I know this probably does not qualify as a recipe. However hear me out. You need to toast some sourdough bread. While the bread is toasting…
Have you heard how much I like sourdough bread? I’ve read it has a tartness. Honestly I have not noticed the tartness but that ‘s probably why I like it. It is not like any other bread. Here is an interesting article about the biology of Sourdough.
Last week I bought all the ingredients to make my own sourdough starter. Yes you need a sourdough starter to make sourdough bread. I haven’t started it yet.
To put this recipe together you will need to slice some peaches.
The cottage cheese and coconut can be put on however you like.
Drizzle some maple syrup on top and enjoy.
Super easy breakfast or snack and now get on with the rest of your day.
- 4 slices of Sourdough bread
- 2 Peaches
- 2 cups of Cottage Cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 4 teaspoons of maple syrup
- Toast sourdough bread.
- Slice peaches and set aside.
- Place toast on plates and top with cottage cheese.
- Place peach slices on top of of cottage cheese.
- Sprinkle on shredded coconut.
- Drizzle maple syrup on top.