I am in love with this recipe. I have been craving Chinese food a lot lately. Whenever we order in I usually end up eating too much fried rice. Then the next day I feel terrible and bloated.
Thank goodness I found this recipe and jumped on the opportunity to make it for dinner this week. I did serve it with some store bought egg rolls. I know I should have made them from scratch but it doesn’t always happen.
Cilantro really makes this dish pop. It has been on the top of my list for a while now. I buy it every week and use it on many dishes.
I love rice a lot and next time I will probably add a little to the dish so I can truly call it fried rice. I feel a little like a cheat because there is no rice in this but let me know what you think.
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 3 cups grated cauliflower ( I used a grater)
- 2 eggs scrambled
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- cilantro, chopped (optional)
- To a large pan add olive oil, onions, and garlic. Cook on medium heat 2-3 minutes.
- Add frozen peas and carrots. Cook 3-5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, eggs, and soy sauce. Stir frequently. Cook another 5-7 minutes or until most of the liquid is evaporated.
Recipe adapted from Family Fresh Meals
- gogogo13 reblogged this from aloveafare
- dontletyourselfsinklove likes this
- kittyo33 likes this
- madmat-son likes this
- llabyr1nth likes this
- riitzy15 reblogged this from aloveafare
- tiyuv reblogged this from aloveafare
- tiyuv likes this
- bee-reyes likes this
- fauer likes this
- pioneers101 likes this
- letrevolutionbetheresolution likes this
- aloveafare posted this